RE: Re: Magic items , Cost off

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:12:43 -0400

Yeah, I threw that in later to the discussion as well. I think it's a very valid way to approach the situation, although no one answered my question on how exactly it balances out. (Is the cost for the highest ability, since Fetishes normally have more than one? Is there thought given to the other two abilities in calculating it? Since a magic item only has the one ability, should it cost a little less? Concentrated or unconcentrated cost?)

But yeah, I think I'd definitely use it as a guide.

LC