RE: Re : sorcery rules & improv tasks (separate)

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:54:19 +0100

Alain asks:

>> I think essentially what you've both pointed to is the difference >> between Malkioni and Zzaburite.

> You see, I don't know Glorantha enough ! I should research more on
> that ! Any old (i.e. RQ) sources on the distinction between them, to
> help me ?

Try the Malkioni Scriptures series of articles on my website (URL below).

</modesty>
They're the best exposition of the difference between Malkioni and Zzaburite attitudes that I know of. For instance, they shaped the way Zzabur is presented as a villain in the Malkioni Credo. <modesty>

Cheers, Nick

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_...> Nick