Re: Gaining new charms

From: Raśl <eikinskialdi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:09:05 -0000

> > But "(such as common magic charms)" seems to indicate more
> > applicable cases apart from Common Magic.
>
> Hmm, I'm assuming that English isn't your first language.

Good asumption :)
My first language is Spanish, I'm not used to write English but my Read English ability is much better than my Write English ability.

> To me, this indicates something more along the lines of: "Common
> magic charms are definitiely in this category, and there *may* be
> others but we can't think of them right now"

Yes, to me this also indicates the same. My confusion was due to "[...]there *may* be others[...]", I was not sure if this included charms from different traditions/pratices.

Now, I see this point a little clearer
Thanks

> Yes. The proper ability to create a charm is "Worship [Great
> Spirit]" or "Follower of [Majestic Spirit]". - this is used when
> bargaining with the a spirit from that practice or tradition. Since
> you're not using the proper ability, then you've got a penalty.

Spirit Face with -10 penalty, is it a proper penalty? too hard?

Thanks again

Greetings

Raul