RE: Using talk to ancestors, listen to ancestors

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:40:10 +0100

I've used the speak with/listen to ancestors as a way for the players to gain information from a different angle. When they are investigating situations then they can go to clan contacts etc or they can try the ancestors - and a simple contest with speak gives me an idea of how relevant the ancestor is (difficulty is dependent upon the obscurity of the information sought) and, if you want to, a listen to ancestors indicates how well the information they have is interpreted.

I have introduced several ancinet ancestors that they might go back to in the future for specific information...