RE: Who plays golf?

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:24:34 -0400

Oooh, I like it as jargon. (Instead of Eagle, Birdie, etc. they would have a whole different set of terms.)

And yes, I was thinking it had a touch of game, a touch of ritual, and secretly be all about planting, regrowth, etc. A re-enactment of the struggle of finding purchase for a seed in barren ground (sand traps/water/the rough). Stuff like that.

LC