RE: Tentative game date

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:23:37 +0100

That's what the old stagers from the Ars Magica list would call a first class Brickman.

Sadly I have a friends' birthday barbie on the 24th so won't be able to make it to Portland, although if anyone is interested I'm probably going to be running a game of Pendragon using HQ rules towards the end of August...

Regards
Luke