Re: The "use it once in a lifetime" skill

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:57:09 -0000

I have a little brain as well, but here is my 2p's worth as a narrator.

I (generous as I am) would allow the player to have a mastery bump (+20) whenever in combat against a known rapist or Uroxi. Rules? No, but its a good story so what the heck as long as the group is ok with it.

Having a 'I really lose it when I get super mad' I would rather take to be the ability to go beserk as per the standard rules, and the option to use it is the players anyhow.

The thing is one is very narrow but very powerful. One is general and not so powerful.

Thats how I would handle it in game anyhow.

Regards
Rob