Re: Benchmarks

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:30:32 EDT

<< How would you rate:

 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%, 100%>>

    Personally, I'd estimate 8, 12, 18, 2W, 5W. Its difficult though, because you aren't comparing like with like as the systems have quite different underlying assumptions. You just have to wing it...

<<150%, 200% etc., etc. >>

    Using my scheme above you'd get 18W and 10W2, but you could argue that they're actually a higher than that, given the rarity of such high skills in RQ (although that might depend on your RQ campaign!)

     Those who are going to Convulsion might be interested to know that I'll probably be doing a seminar thingy on converting RQ stats/cults/etc. to HW.

Trotsky