Re: City gods

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:26:02 -0000

> Gods become something more as they grow... by creating a God cult
and
> expanding it.

Yes but...

Tell me the page number in any book that says a Pavis magic user can only use his Pavis magic in Pavis or Pavis County. Only DI and the obviously city stuff really, like city harmony - but I think you could probably let a player use it with an improv mod anyway. Most worshippers of Pavis worship someone else as well, so the only restriction I can see is that you cannot be a Devotee of Pavis and go to Sartar, but you can certainly be an Initiate. Does that not solve the issue?

Regards
Rob