Kolat Question

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:25:48 -0000

I've been working on some material to run a couple of demo scenarios based on obsolete Hero Wars notes I wrote up for a defunct campaign idea, and I came across some stuff I'd done with a Kolating character. I then remembered the beautiful Kolat illustration Simon Bray did in the Dragon Pass book. While I was looking at it, it occured to me to ask:

Has the "official" (One True) Kolating magic keyword been released? Or is it still in development limbo, waiting for an appropriate supplement to be written?

Thanks,

Roland