Re: Narrator freebie

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:01:45 -0000

Hi Mark

I agree in part, but I need my players to be able to fly for that scene. I think my use of the word "Initiate" is wrong. They are Orlanth Adventurous Devotees, so I intend to give them the Flight affinity and pick three feats within that. Its in play so cost = 3 Hp. I think its a dramatic way to get these powers and entirely in keeping with the narrative flavour of Glorantha.

Also, they are facing the Crimson Bat in combat, so not much hope for survival anyway. I don't think Broyan will need to do any arm twisting either of the priests. This is explicitly why in my mind this is possible, for my game at least.

All the best
Rob