Humakt's Secret

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 06:28:19 -0000

One last question, that I'm sure has been answered but I missed it. Humakt's subcults all give the same secret, Death. What about subcults that have a secret of their own? Say, Rigsdal, who normally gives the Never Sleep secret; do I give a player a choice of secrets? Or does the Humakti secret take "precedence"? (I hate that phraseology but you know what I mean.)

For a further twist, what about Fodronu Enchasol [from OiD]? He's "only" a subcult of Humakt; what about the special Death Aids Life secret? Do Humakti of his subcult have to take that one, do they get a choice, or what?

Many thanks!

Roland