Re: converting; cliffs; magic

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:34:41 -0000

> Admittedly our playtest rules didn't necessarily reflect the final
> product, but I'd say it was both more common *and* more powerful
> (since it's in a sense open-ended). After all, a significant
> percentage of player heroes will now have ranged killing magic.

I thought someone said the other day that most feats were just intended to provide augmentation for normal skills, and it was only secrets, (Like Humakt's Death Stare, or whatever it is called) that were "ranged killing magic". Even if you mean that players can use "death" or "combat" affinities to deduct Action points as feats, is this really more common than hte "Disruption" spell?