RE: Re: Thunderstone Slingers

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:33:22 -0400

Ugh, don't bring up the trees. That whole thing still gives me headaches. :-(

I've personally decided to go with resist with the best relevant ability and then liberal use of situational modifiers to tweak as needed.

But as with all contests, the main filter on how to interpret things is what the goal the ability is being used to achieve is.

LC