Re: Spirit Travel

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:58:38 -0400

David Cake wrote:

> >OK, despite reading all the bits I can find that relate to it, I still
> >have a problem figuring how a Shaman gets through that 10W3 barrier to
> >the Spirit Plane. I figure thus:
> >
> Many of the numbers bug my greatly.
> IMO even w2 is too hard. You may well be able to achieve a w2 - but
> that may be because the bonus numbers are too large. IMO.
> Cheers
> David

I must admit I disagree. With help, rituals, your spirit ally, things can be done. I think that a very good example was provided earlier.

But, with making 'thin places' being a mere 10W2, they become very valuable -- which explains the indigent shaman dug in on the various power-points across Prax.

Jeff