RE: Loaning magic abilities?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:56:50 -0500

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

>Any thoughts on how I do this? My best guess so far is a fetish with
>a friendly spirit that can be "persuaded" to help someone else
>instead of the usual owner for a bit.

Seems to me that this would fall under the as yet still unpublished rules for magic item design. It seems to me that if one can make magic items (that still seems possible to me), then one should be able to create one-shot items. What that should entail, I couldn't say.

Of all of the things that have yet to be touched on, the rules for magic items are the ones that I most anticipate. There's still an intention to do this at some point, right?

Mike

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/