RE: Loaning magic abilities?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:25:30 +0100

> >I'm trying to set up a situation where a magical ability can
> >be "loaned" to a hero (in a story, not a game, but same difference).
>
> Biturian Varosh does this by putting his magic into a blank
> Truestone and giving it to the Chalana Arroy heroquestor.
>
> Of course the catch is, first find your Truestone...

Of course. Do we have rules for Truestone these days? (Yes, I can make some up, but as usual I'd prefer to go by what the rules *are* to start with).

Come to think of it, it won't help me on this occasion, but do we have rules for Thanatari taking heads? And could they lend a head to a friend? (Assuming that Thanatari have friends.)