Re: Stickpicker Keyword

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:53:25 -0400

david.boatright_at_... wrote:

> You are the lowest of the low one step up from a Thrall. Gather
> firewood, collecting berries and doing odd Stead chores is your
> lot in life.
>
> Physical Skills: Carry large stick bundle, Steal food scrap,
> Whittle

Endure Abuse

> Mental Skills: Beg for food, Go un-noticed, Ignore insults,
> Make charcoal
>
> Personality: Pathetic

Of course, you can always have the 'cheerful and determined urchin' archtype here. Or the 'poor folk who don't have nothing except their good spirits'

> Relationships: Small woodland creature
> Magic: One of the Lowfires ?

Oh, a stickpicker can be an Orlanthi, I think. They just don't... well.. I know I wouldn't let my sister marry one.

> Living Standard: Minimal
>
> Equipment: Knife, twine

bundle of sticks

Why am I reminded of the Charcoal Burners from Usagi Yojimbo?

Jeff