RE: Re: You're in the army now

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:30:37 +0100

> From: Stephen Tempest
> A couple of similar alternatives:

Thanks, and I'll pass that direct to our gaming group for comment and possible adoption.

Our suggested suicide mission so far is that Fazzur had a plan - when he drove Broyan's army back into Whitewall at the start of the invasion or Heortland, they were meant to have found that WW had been taken while they were away. By us. A special vexilla formed for that purpose. Only either we failed to take it, or we failed to keep it...

Lunar experts, does that make sense? (And yes, I will be running this past the WW list if the rest of the gaming group like the concept)