Re: Pol Joni

From: jeffrichard68 <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:37:22 -0000

> Allow me to re-phrase that. Distinctly different to the Heortlings
> as described in game materials such as HQ and Thunder Rebels. The
> Heortling cultural keyword would not be appropriate for them
without
> amendment.

Oh sure. To begin with, the Pol Joni aren't farmers, they all ride horses and they probably have a Praxian survival skill. So for instance, a male Pol Joni probably has a cultural keyword a lot like this:

Native Abilities: Geography of Prax and the Storm Mountains, Heortling Customs, Herd Cattle, Horsemanship, Live in the Chaparral, Ride Horse, Speak Sartarite.
Men Only: Spear and Shield Combat
Women Only: Tend Animals
Typical Personality Traits: Fear Dragons, Hate Chaos, Hate Lunars Typical Relationships: to Ancestors; to Bloodline or Family; to Clan; to Temple.
Magic: Common magic, Storm Pantheon (theism) Flaws: Riding is a way of life, so many foot-bound activities receive a modifier of -10.

Jeff