RE: Re: Orderly player characters in practice?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:25:18 -0500

>From: "parental_unit_2" <parental_unit_2_at_...>

>In practice, are narrators simply giving an automatic success? Are
>they ignoring multiple target penalties as well? And how often are
>they allowing characters to reconsecrate?

In practice, I'm doing about what others are intimating, which is rolling only if/when it's dramatic. That is, if the order members had used up their magic, and were now about to be attacked and wanted to reconsecrate before the battle, that would definitely get a roll. But if they had a few days of rest at a tavern, I'd allow it just to have happened at some point during that time without a roll.

Mike

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar � get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/