Re: Pol Joni worship of Waha

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:41:05 -0000

I've had a little more time to think about it and I think it may not be quite so simple. The "Worship Waha" ability does appear to be misapplied, on the face of it this would have little effect. Where it might matter is in rituals or even heroquests where the worshipper takes the role of Waha. A person worshipping Waha as a common magic religion would probably be fine in many ritual roles acting as Waha but may suffer the otherworld penalty for anything that directly interacted with the Spirit World for they are not spiritists.

What I am thinking is that so far as the common magic talents are concerned there should be no problems. It is when a hero starts to exercise their common religion more fully that the differences between this and the "non-misapplied" spirit practice may come into play. Or am I missing something here?

--
Nic