Re: Travel distance per day?

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:32:25 -0000

Jane Williams

> I'd suggest an expanded and corrected version, having
> looked at it in more detail. It seems to be based on
> the travel times of a couch potato, not a fit
> pseudo-medieval/Dark Age type.

You forget all the "superstitious" observances such a fit Dark Age type will have to give to the local otherworld (or be confronted by at least similarly time-consuming bad luck). Including finding the outer patrol of a clan to exchange the greeting etc...

Also, our couch potato probably has longer legs than his Dark Age fit counterpart. This does count a lot.