Re: The Great Ship Ride

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:37:48 -0700

> >I can - there will be a little *descriptive* text about Prax, but no
> >Keywords. The Cradle scenario is *not* part of Sartar Rising.
> >
> (I was going by someone else's interpretation on one of the Digests of
'The
> Great Ship Ride' appearing in the Sartar Rising contents list)
>
> So why the hell not?

Because it doesn't happen in Sartar, and it happens before the start of Sartar Rising's scenarios. The Sartar arc will focus on an important event in Sartar during the governership of Tatius the Bright. I'm not ready to say what, but people

> OK as I said I'm also not in favour of just re-churning old material just
> because it's there but surely this has got to be the one logical
exception:

[Snip a whole bunch of good points]

I completely agree, and it wouldn't take much for someone to convert it to HW. Issaries would, I'm sure, be happy to put it on the website.

Just a note - the descriptions of SR & TR on the website are old versions of the books. As we work through the material, some chapters may be chnged to the other book (Clan Generation is a likely candidate), some chapters may be dropped entirely, and others added that are not there. So the current ToC is meant to be taken with a grain of salt.

RR