Mystic magic

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 00:34:25 +0200

Having read the mystic magic rules again, I see some problems. Right now, the martial artist rules feel rather boring, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have misunderstood things.

All this and the heavy cost in hero points in using the chancy strikes make it feel like martial artists are NPCs only.

Finally, the examples in the descriptive text "transform hands to eagle talons" and "ride a thunderbolt into battle" don't sound like either counters or strikes. How do you fit them into the concept?

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com