Looking for HQ writing partner

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 06:48:44 -0000

Hi There

I've been speaking to Stephen Martin about the official Pavis work, and he stated his concerns that my style is not HQ enough for Issaries

He is right. I've always had problems with rules-type things, and my strengths are in fictional invention and elaboration. So I'm not down on myself cos I can't 'do HQ', its just not one of my strengths

Anyhow I'm going to try and finish a few pieces as best I can, but the future of any official Pavis series from my material (including the chances of my old material being adapted for the official site) depends on my getting a committed writing partner who knows the HQ style and system like the back of their hand

I don't have time to struggle with the immense effort this would take me, as I have other professional work on the go and am doing my last year of UNI this year. But I do have the time for preparation and collaboration

So, the future of Pavis is in your hands (well at least a bit)

Hoping to hear from someone

Cheers

Ian