Crossing the Lines

From: Nikk Effingham <eng7nje_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 15:52:27 GMT

I've been thinking hard about the magic rules in Hero Wars, specifically about using the four different types of magic together, mixing and matching them etc... As I play a campaign with Henotheists and Stygians, this is kinda important to any conversions I do : )

The misapplied worshipping rules work for the most part. My Henotheists are worshipping Thesitically, and using misapplied sacrificial worship to worship the Saints - fine. But they also have purely sorcerous orders. What if a sorceror wants to join a theistic god? I'm not sure if I understand the rules on this point (where's that damn index : )))) Can someone join both theistic, sorcerous, mytical cults etc... as long as they are within the same pantheon? This applies just as much to the Lunars, where you could have a worshipper of Jakaleel wanting to become an intitiate of Rufelza, or another theistic god.

Any help would be appreciated,

Nikk