Re: improvising feats

From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:02:57 -0000

Me:
> Is cementing new improvised feats still part of the rules? I
> thought it got dropped.

Jane:
> B**dy 'll, I hope not!

HQ p120.
A devotee can improvise a [new?] feat.
Improvised feats can not be cemented.... but can be learned prmanently by traveling to a *specific* temple [which implies to me you are expected to improvise feats the charater does not know but that theoretically some one somewhere does]. Learning a new feat involves a trip to the God World or Hero Plane. Feats other than those in th books exist, often known only by a specific temple, clan or secret shrine.

So while I am technically right its nit picking. though the GM can make you jump through hoops before cementing.

> And I still think HQ needed change bars. Or a list of changes. Or
> something.

Me too.

> Dorinda says "hi Flynn!"

I wish I could make enough time to pay in Guy's swords campaign. But I just can't. Its that or the monday night face-to-face game. Guy's stuff is always top notch. And HQ-by-forum works really well. But theres the extra social aspect of about face to face play.