Re: Re: Teshnan Concentration

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:27:48 -0500

These do help, and do make sense. But it does seem to drift back into concentrating (as a game construct) meaning something other than just the three worlds that we get in the basic book. Hopefully ILH2 will make this all a bit clearer to me. Because now it seems that Concentration is a trade off -- limiting some magics and increasing others. But outside of the 3-world paradigm, it seems that concentration really does seem to work by religion, or subset of religion. (The common magic concentrations.)

So I'm still a little confused as to what Concentration means *to a Gloranthan*. Do all these different religions have a word for some kind of magical focusing that is "concentration"?