Re: Yelm Rune

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 15:37:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/00 2:28:43 GMT Daylight Time, hw-rules_at_egroups.com writes:

<< >It's "d" in the "Glorantha Font" - which may be why it didn't print
>correctly.

 Will the Glorantha font ever be available on the Glorantha site, as the Hero Wars Runes and the Core Runes fonts are now? After having only R Regular for all these years, having so many different Gloranthan fonts to choose from is addictive. >>

     I don't know about the Glorantha font, but I got sent a whole bunch of rune fonts (including two Lunar fonts with only 26 runes each - has somebody not heard of the Shift key?!) most of which consist primarily of symbols that are entirely meaningless to me. I can't imagine what I could possibly want to do with all of them...

Trotsky