Re: Keyword v. best skill?

From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:30:22 -0000

Rob:
> Have you had a chance to play HQ yet? I think that once you get
> into it these things iron themselves out and you kind of get a
> better feel for whats *right*. I find HQ quite intuitive. Bit hard
> to grasp from the written word (at least to me) but dead easy when
> you play.

Yes, we have played since pre-HW. Agree its intuitive. However getting a consistent scale of skills for npcs across the GMs is not simple. I feel like the original sale in HW has drifted. No one else in the group can put there hand on their heart and swear they know what best in clan should be. Hence wondered if the sample resists included augments.

> I believe I asked this question and the answer given a while back
> on this list (borne out by experience as a narrator) They are raw
> numbers without Augment.

Oh OK. Would still value a 'yep' from one of the guys involved in publishing HQ though.