Re: Saga system

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:25:18 -0000

> But if a 16-year-old decides to challenge next-door's clan
champion -
> sorry, he's at the level given in the "sample resistances". And
they
> knew he was far better than them before they did it. Their choice.

hehehe. this reminds me of the shock I got when a new player in my game, Carina, played a hot headed Vingan. So, it Tribal Market and evryone is in their finery, talking to old friends, checking out the day and I mention the great warriors of the Gwandor are there (yeah I'm a big fan of the saga, sue me!) Gudny, Argrath and the others. Carina says, 'Who's the best fighter?' Argrath says I, he's the Gwandor champion. So up she strides, stops their conversation and challenges him to a duel!! Hoo, I bet I had a look on my face!! The other players too. A great moment for our game!

Regards
Rob