RE: Re: Saga system

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:11:44 -0000

> I agree - I'm sorry you generally dislike films.

I think my main reason is just that, no matter how good, they're too slow! An inherent feature of the medium - conversations take place at talking speed. I read a bit faster than that.

> Next thing
> you'll be saying is you don't like Shakespearean tragedies or
> something crazy like that!

One DVD I got for Xmas and expect to throroughly enjoy was the Roman Polanski version of Macbeth. Only seen it three times so far. And unlike Hollywood, he didn't alter the plot, scrap or change half the characters, or make Macduff an American...