Injuries

From: Ashley Munday <ashleym_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 19:53:31 +0100

I scribbled:

"no player has yet taken a wound from a combat - most of the time they
bounce away as fresh lambs without the mince sauce."

That should have been no character (I've yet to bludgeon a player...) and mint sauce...

Nikk Eff replied:

"Also, you may have missed a small rule hidden away in the rulebook
somewhere which states that a character losing more than 15 AP's in any one combat exhange is hurt anyway."

Alas no, I have seen and tried it. The couple of times the NPCs have all bet high hoping that someone will get a decent thwack in usually get countered with "Is this a Hero Point I see before me?"

Ash