Agamori and Lodril

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:41:25 -0000

Back in Borderlands the Agamori were written up as being made by Eurmal and Lodril (primarily the later). Is this still a current view?

I have had a look around for HQ comments about Lodril but there dont seem to be many. The old Cults book implied he was a common mans god and wasnt really tied to any pantheon. Should he be treated as 'common' magic or as a theistic god?

Are agamori animists or theists, or commonists, or a mix of these?

Has Foundchild replaced Lodril for day to day survival and Lodril is now paid lip service as a creator god.

The Agamori are part of Waha's covenant (? are they) which means they have to give some support to him, dont they ?

I have a player who is interested in playing an agamori, so any comments are appreciated.