RE: Keith's Heresies

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:12:07 -0000

> And another point - if your narrative abilities are really
> going to represent things that make you stand out, they're
> going to be things you use as active abilities - not reduced
> to +2 augments.

One would hope so, but sometimes they work out that way. Cool Widgets tend to be used as augments to the ability that uses them, frex. And in any case, we *can't* bump all the 100-word skills to the 5W they deserve!

> Oh, and since when did close combat cost (assuming that's
> what you meant by CC) three points in Hero Wars???

Erm... I'm sure it did at one point... But maybe that was a Guy house rule when we were moving *gradually* from HW to HQ?