Re: Path to Jakaleel

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:29:53 +0000

>Hi
>
>How does one become a Jakaleel Shaman. I take it thet you join the
>*cult* of Jakaleel. You start as a spiritist, proceed to
>Practitioner and then finally become a fully fledged Shaman?

Following the HQ rules you'd join From Dark Tradition as a Spiritist and then the Jakaleel Practice - probably that's the point where you'd apprentice to a Shaman - leading up to taking "The Seeker's Test" (learning the Secret). I don't think that going mad is necessary - but it probably helps.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.