Humakt's Kill Undead Feat and possible Errata (attn Roderick)

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 17:55:53 -0400

At 02:16 PM 05/23/2000 +0000, Alain Rameau wrote:
>For example, what is Humakt's "Kill Undead" feat ? It gives an edge
>when fighting undead ? It acts similarly to the Death secret Feat but
>vs Undead only ? It allows a one shot simple contest to remove an
>Undead from combat ?...
>You'll probably say : any of them, at your choice !

In the last session of my HW game, I allowed the Kill Undead feat to be used to, on a simple success, instantly kill a zombie that had been reduced to 0 or less AP. This allows a Humakti to be of more use against a zombie by nullifying one of its most potent powers and it also might explain why Kallai switched to Fight Undead Thing in the example on p. 137.

Possible Errata: Is the Fight Undead Thing feat on p. 137 of the RiG book supposed to be the Kill Undead feat?

Thanks,
Andy