Re: Vinga Dar magic?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:07:06 -0000

> I had this problem with leaders who don't neccessarily follow the
> Orlanth Allfather aspect, such as war-clan leaders.
>
> Seems better to shunt the critical feats into the subcult
affinity; I
> started doing this so it would be easier to 'standardise' leader
> subcults for Elmalings and Helerings (for a somewhat strange clan I
> had envisaged).
>
> --
> John Machin
> "Nothing is more beautiful than to know the All."
> - Athanasius Kircher, 'The Great Art of Knowledge'.

This hits on a good idea. It is often said and written that we only see those aspects most likely to matter to player characters. Whose to say that Heler clans do not have a Heler the Father/Mother aspect which has all the bits and bobs you might like a leader to have.

Just because its not *canon* (ie has been written - yet) doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you know what I mean.

Regards
Rob