RE: Re: Feats, Affinities, subcults (was Vinga Dar)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:02:24 -0000

RR:
> Sorry, I'm away from the library at Dundracon (and have
> limited internet access).

No problem, it'll wait.

> But I did notice something in the
> Ernalda the Queen sectiuon about Ernalda Dar, check in that
> area for what Ernalda might get..

P 200, Orendana the Queen. None of the "missing" Allfather feats - can't form a tribal ring, can't summon the tribe. Dar the Leader (see p 231) is listed as a more common alternative. Orendana is more common in matriarchal clans and tribes.

(I can see a few tenuous reasons why Kallyr might get access to some of this, but that's her being an exception again).

And in any case, Vinga is a sub-cult of Orlanth, not of Ernalda (post-RQ).