Re: Re: How good are your followers

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:27:53 -0800

>>flynnkd2
>>

>>>If you use followers as AP (extended combat) there are currently
>>>

>rules to kill them off as AP is lost. But if you use them as an
>augment they remain forever, there is no mechanism to kill off
>followers other then one I make up.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I haven't been reading to closely. I remember reading somewhere that a way to defeat someone backed by a number of followers was to attack the followers as separate characters until the main enemy is left without support. Not sure if I dreamt this or not, but it sounds good to me.

Perhaps a run a game where an old villain takes his revenge by kidnapping some of the PCs followers. This would lower the number of followers for one game, at least. Longer, if you wanted to make the villain more evil and have him kill the followers and leave their heads where the PC will find them!

--Victor