Wealth gains

From: Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:58:43 +0100

(Finally got round to reading HW - so, starting with chapter 2...)

Does it just cost 1 HP to raise *any amount* of wealth level? Or is it 1 HP per wealth level?

The Rurik example at the bottom of page 37 suggested the former, I would suggest the latter.

With a little bit of rule abuse it is quite easy for a merchant to raise his wealth level indefinately. This is because you can 'buy' things, if they're cheap enough, for no wealth loss, and sell them for a wealth gain. It's a small point, I suppose, since HW isn't a game of economics.

Richard