RE: Donadar and Humakt

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 02:21:31 -0400

Well, I heard it from an old Rabbi, so I don't know if there is a version written down somewhere.

On another note, the whole discussion inspired me to write a Donadar and Humakt myth while at my acting workshop tonight. But my jealous computer Medea is acting up again, and she won't let me open PDFs. This means I can't read the fan submission policy.

If I want to submit a myth to the list, what hoops do I need to jump through?

LC