Re: Re: Donadar and Humakt

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:58:40 +0100 (BST)

I can't really comment on what you say, but according to Issaries (TM, all rights reserved, home taping killed music in the 1970s, DVD piracy is funding Osama Bin Laden) website:

"The License is your friend."

Remember that and invite him or her 'round for drinks some time.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: And, I'm allowed another 245 words before I have to apply for a license, unless I associate it with something pornographic. However, coming from the UK, much of what the US might count as porn counts as art - "Cor, look at the brushstrokes on that! The use of shadow is so good you almost can't see the vibration!".

PPS: That's unless this is a parody in which case I'm allowed normal copyright fair use. However, I'd imagine it's very hard to parody something so bloody incomprehensible.