Re: re: AP bids from creatures with multiple attacks ??

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:55:12 -0700

> I think I've usually just let them attack multiple times, on the
> theory that this makes them more fearsome opponents. (On the other
> hand, they only have a single AP pool, so they can lose faster this
> way too.)

You might allow them to ignore the "multiple target" mods, basically allowing their limbs/weapons to act as followers in that regard. This is for the type of creature that can reasonably attack more than one target - say a dragon attacking one guy in front with breath and claws, and sweeping it's tail to hit the guy sneaking up behind him.

RR
- Richelieu