Re: The Windsword from Griffin Mountain

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:27:48 -0000

But your moving back to my original list, which basically acted like an affinity or two. Hmph?

I think I will go with the 1W3, tell them its the windsword its powers are Orlanth in nature and anti chaos and see what they do with them. I think that I will tell them that it comes with geas must never run from chaos and maintain the ritual requirements for Orlanth Adventurous disciples per p.14 Storm Tribe. That gives me lots of juice to use with the player!!

So far an NPC has been using the sword, but I want to give it to a pc and see if he can bring himself to give it up. He/she is supposed to give it to Kallyr Starbrow - but will he/she??

Regards
Rob