RE: Ritual Magic:

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:18:24 +0100

> While the moon might concievably have an effect on a non-lunar magician
> performing a ritual, that is certainly not the normal way of things.

Sounds like some interesting possibilities.

It would affect Telmori.... Do they do ritual magic? Well, why not? It's just a bit harder when you've got paws not hands.

Would it let me use my "hate Lunars" as an augment? Seeing that nasty filthy thing in the sky.... Yes, of course this bit of ritual magic is doing something against the Lunars, why else would I be doing it?

Erm....