Re: Misapplied worship and Lunars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:39:32 -0800

> Does this mean that there is no such thing as "misapplied worship" for
> a Lunar deity? For example, I notice that table of contents for ILH2
> includes a Jakaleel Spindle Hag School as well as a Jakaleel
> Tradition.

No Lunar immortal is worshipped *by the Lunars* in a misapplied way. A Heortling *could* worship, say, Yanafal Tarnils using theistic sacrifice - and that *would* be misapplied worship.

Jakaleel the Spindle Hag School was the result of a Heroine questing using the Lunar Way to create another way to worship Jakaleel (who, as I mentioned before, is the "purist" animist she can be). J. Sindle Hag is worshipped using the Lunar Way, and is not misapplied.

RR
- Richelieu