RE: Charms for friends

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:23:35 -0000

> >">But you can "cast" your feat on someone else. That seems
> to me to be the
> >>difference. You can "cast" a "run upon mud" feat on a
> friend, no matter what
> >>his religion is. But you can't lend him your "run on mud" charm."
>
> I was a little unsure about this. Can you cast this on a
> friend or not?

Casting feats on friends? Yes. That's how the whole "SWAT team" approach operates. One hero goes into battle, everyone else puts their augments (magical and mundane) on her. The limits are in terms of stacking: only one person can cast "Sword Help" on her, say. The next guy will have to cast his "Great Blow" instead.