RE: Re: Charms for friends

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:10:01 -0800 (PST)

I think that for mixed parties, people might do well to take a page from the old Runequest traditions of actually joining up. If you believe in your Horserider friend's charm, it does you no harm to become a spiritist. So, you worship Orlanth... but everyone knows you're a freak... a PC no less... go to the dance, get the charm. Just don't pretend you didn't worship with the savages.

t.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM